
Something interesting for the young ones, a Justin Bieber song will be featured in this episode. Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Soooo much excitement for those tweens out there and Sam starts up a tribute band at McKinley High for the "mini-God."
Oh, I totally forgot that the characters are so hyped and insane for Justin is because they're in High School. lol
Rachel also tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. Look at the girls' style, similar to Rachel right?
Lauren has a Solo :)
My favorite songs in this episode are Take Me or Leave Me from Rent, Somebody to love and I know What Boys like :)


Another thing is will Sue join the New Directions? hmmmmm...
Songs in this Episode are
- Sam, ‘Baby’ (Justin Bieber)
- Sam, Puck, Artie, Mike, ‘Somebody to Love’ (Usher/Justin Bieber)
- Lauren, ‘I Know What Boys Like’ (The Waitresses)
- New Directions, ‘Sing’ (My Chemical Romance)
- Rachel & Mercedes, ‘Take Me or Leave Me’ (from ‘Rent’)
