2/8/11

Glee Ep 12 Silly Love Songs

What a spectacular Superbowl special from Glee!  I was hoping that they would all get along after that half-time performance which they all enjoyed. 


I was really optimistic when Dave Karofsky went  back and performed, too bad that he went back to being a bully.  The guys in the football team still chose to stay in the "Popular/Bully" crowd.  I am still hoping that he gets out of the closet and give some gay lovin! :)

The next episode is called Silly Love Songs, which is their Valentine special.  It brings the romance to each couple in the glee club plus a Warblers' performance bring Blaine and Kurt closer.  
Hmmmmm, I'm intrigued which couples?





Tina + Mike
Rachel + Puck??
Rachel + Finn??
Artie + Brittany
Quinn + Sam??
Quinn + Finn??


Someone also gets called a Bi@tch lol!


I am really excited for the song covers  esp. When I get you alone by Thicke, PYT and Firework




"Firework" (performed by Rachel)

"Fat Bottomed Girls" (performed by Puck)

"P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" (performed by Artie)



            "My Funny Valentine" (performed by Tina) -- not in the file

            "When I Get You Alone" (performed by Blaine)

            "Silly Love Songs" (performed by The Warblers)