8/9/10

Who's Craving? Not Me! ;)

Oh how I miss the days when I was a kid, eating all that sugar.


Last Saturday, I was able to buy some of my all-time guilty pleasures --
The What A Melon Blow Pop, Twix chocolate and a Rockin' road.


The Charms What A Melon Blow Pop is lollipop that has bubblegum inside.  When I was still in elementary, I used to buy this almost everyday after classes in the school canteen. They had many flavors but this was definitely my favorite because I love Watermelon! I think this costs 12pesos that time, expect it to be more expensive since it's bigger and of course they sold it in school. Just this Saturday, I bought it in a pack, 6pcs for 59.75pesos, it's cheaper because it was bought in a grocery store. I gave 1 each to my nephews and kept the rest LOL. 


Twix chocolates are one of my favorite chocolates.  I haven't eaten this for years but when I saw them in the grocery sometime this year, it was like I suddenly had to buy it. I bought 3 then(just for me, selfish? Hahaha).  I bought 2 last Saturday and now it's gone! ;)




I love the Rocky Road ice cream but I bought a substitute, it's the KFC Krushers. I can definitely say that it was good, all the chocolate bits and marshmallows.  Mmmmmm yum!




The confections I miss are:


Nestle Alpine White Chocolate - discontinued


Presto Tivoli Funwich - discontinued (can't find a photo so I posted the DQ instead)
I have been craving this for months already. When I was in Manila I had to buy the Dairy Queen Sandwich just to satisfy that craving. I prefer the Funwich because of its softer chocolate wafers and creamier ice cream, whether it was the vanilla or chocolate flavor.

Sorbetes - since I don't get out much anymore, I don't get to buy this.  

credits to Sexy Mom on The D Spot


I'd like a Red Velvet Cookie or cupcake though, where can I buy one?
Maybe I'll try baking this, lol.
I will be posting soon when I have another food trip.