8/19/10

A Special Gift for a very Special Friend

"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
--Sir Hugh Walpole


She is one of my long time friends, we have known each other for about 20 years now.  He was our classmate in elementary. Since we went to a small school, almost everybody were close. THEY are gonna get hitched! :)
August 20, 2010 is the date; right after my special day (ehem.. birthday lol)
I just finished making this for them.  I used the resources I had but I it turned out to be the best gift that I can give to them since I can't be there.  Although I searched for many songs, this is what I thought describes them: DESTINY.






This is to quote what I said in their Wedding site:
Hi Bonz and Rem!!! Congratulations and job well done, lol! Syempre sa lahat ng pagod, puyat, saya at pagnipis ng pitaka ay worth it lahat yan! :) Sana maka attend din ako pero dibale post wedding videos at sa status updates nalang ako makikisaya hehe. I am so happy for you both, sa lahat ng bagay ay naipakita nyo na kung gaano nyo kamahal ang isa't isa at naipadama nyo sa lahat na totoo kau, totoong tao at totoong pag-ibig, naks! Love ko kayong 2 at sana magkita-kita tau sa future. Rem, alagaan mo yang isa sa mga bespren ko ng 20 years na hahah, napaghahaltaan tuloy. Bonz, alagaan mo rin si starfish mo hehe para hindi na madagdagan ang starfish. Good Luck, God Bless, Stay happy and Take good care. All will be well in time ;) I will always be here for you 2, if ever you need me. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your journey together in each others arms. Love you both!!



I had another blog post about the song but it really suits you two.  Again, I am so happy for you.  I will be waiting for the videos and pictures hahaha and with Mishel in the pics too :) (Wish sana  live stream noh? hehe)
Awww Bonz, I'm crying!! Tears of joy....
Hoping to see you soon and Hoping the best for you and "everybody" in your life.


Congratulations!  Love you guys!