10/3/11

Decisions, decisions.....

Actually, I have been thinking about this for months. 
Sorry I can be really indecisive when it comes to things (like getting the best tattoo haha) and other pricey stuff because when I purchase impulsively, I regret it later on.   I need advice, inputs, reviews or the actual hands-on.


Since June,  I've been saving up for a tablet because it will come in handy for my work especially when electricity is down. The iPad is out of the option because of its price, it's out of my budget LOL.
 I would like to say thank you to a secret sponsor for helping out and if there are any other sponsors who would like to reach out, Thank you very much :).



I was thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy p1000  because it supports telephony and texts but since there are lots of  tablets coming out I changed my mind again.  

So now the thing is, should I get the Galaxy 8.9 when it comes out this October or should I wait for the 7.7 or the 7.0 plus?  
Things to consider : Besides portability, productivity and hardware, I need a a tab that has a Sim slot because when power is out GPRS/EDGE/3G are essential and of course PRICE.


Why Samsung? Because they have many Service Centers around the Philippines if ever something goes wrong.  I wont have to go to other places like Manila where most brands have service centers.  And the fact that they are in competition with big names.


GALAXY TAB 7.7 SPECS

GALAXY 8.9 3G SPECS

GALAXY 7.0 PLUS SPECS


WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?