We commuted to the very far Alaminos, so from where we started. We took 3 rides to reach our vacation destination
Another Island Hopping Vacation in Hundred Islands
We opted for our own trip and got the service boat so we can go around other islands besides the 3 developed ones: Governor's, Children's and Quezon Island.
We were thinking about the Para-sailing activity but it's pricey for the 15 minutes ride, maybe next time during another vacation.
Governor's Cuenco Cave
Bat's Island Cathedral Cave
Quezon Marcos
Lopez Children's
Romulo Scout
--Cathedral : cathedral-like rock formations with a cave inhabited by fruit bats
--Children's : 3 camping areas, bathroom facilities, tent and sleeping bag rentals. Has some of the nicest views and walkways. Has 3 beaches
--Devil's : has a nice beach with morning shade and the best diving spot in the park
--Duque or Roque : nice white beach
--Lopez : nice white beach but no shade
--New Scout : nice small beach
--Quezon : Largest of the 100 islands. Has canteen and pavilions for eating and cooking (grilling only)
--Quinco or Cuenco : has 2 small, nice beaches and a café
--Raganza : has a nice white beach with afternoon shade
--Romulo : good white beach with morning shade and a small cave at low tide.
--Scout : good offshore reefs for snorkelers and divers and a nice white beach
--Shell : is broken in half and you may stand on the beach watching the waves come through into a tide pool.
We jumped the Imelda Cave.
During that trip I didn't look dark yet but I was red. My left arm and face was so red it hurt. My lips also was painful and cracked. I always seem to have this when I go swim at the beach.
We also smelled Bat guano and pee in a cave filled with bats.
We also smelled Bat guano and pee in a cave filled with bats.
Oops, I forgot. I actually wore swimsuit hahahaha but no pictures will be posted here :P
When I got home, that's the only time that my skin reacted from the sunburn. At least my face is already peeling :P
Accommodation was alright, they were nice. The only thing I didn't like is that they don't have phones in the room. I mean if you want room service, you have to text the front desk. They didn't respond the first time so we just went to the lobby for any assistance.
Ate lunch and Halo-halo at a carinderia before heading to Patar
We decided to rent a tricycle for a half day service. He said it costs P500 but we were able to negotiate the price to P400 hehe.
Ayaw na talaga magpababa, pero ok lang because the ride was far talaga.
We went to Enchanted Cave first, but we did not swim anymore, though it was tempting to swim because of the cold spring water. There were little people because it's a weekday.
We went to Enchanted Cave first, but we did not swim anymore, though it was tempting to swim because of the cold spring water. There were little people because it's a weekday.
We headed to the Lighthouse next, fresh air pero super sakit ng araw. Lalong sumakit yun namumula kong braso. The scenery was truly breathtaking from that spot. ~sigh~
The sun light was really painful, I was so happy that I brought my umbrella haha.
There were a number of people lang din kasi weekday.
I think the next trip we'll be having would involve more excitement. Still thinking if island hopping won't be necessary.
See you sa June, BOHOL :)