Ever since Eminem came out, I liked his music. Passion and anger mixed. When I was younger, I listened to his songs mostly when I was pissed or angry at someone or just felt that dark mood.
There was one time in college, we had a project for a Psychology class where we had to perform songs that expressed a specific emotion. Our group was assigned ANGER, then I quickly thought of Eminem. At that time "Cleaning out my Closet" was a hit and I suggested it to my group mates but they wanted to mix in a little humor in our performance so they added a little line from a Tagalog Rap song called "Stupid Love." I thought it was cheesy but oh well, it's gonna be fun.
Since I already memorize the former, I volunteered to do it. It was intense and I was so proud that I did good and was clear with the lyrics. After the chorus, my group sang the "stupid love" song chorus and it was funny, no doubt. :D
Anyway, this new album from Eminem has recovered alright, he's back and all I can say is BRILLIANT. Eminem's collaboration with other artists like Rihanna and Pink are really good. The lyrics are still intense and hawt!
~click song titles to download
